Every subject of Atlantia has the following rights and duties:
• The right to be heard by their Crown
• The right to avail themselves of the Complaint process as outlined in Society policy, Kingdom law and Kingdom policy
• The right to recommend other subjects for an Award or Order
• The duty to be familiar with Corpora, Atlantian Law and Policy, and to comply to the best of their ability with appearance requirements as outlined in Corpora.
• The duty to never knowingly allow the Crown to break Kingdom Law or Corpora and when advising shall do so in a manner as not to embarrass the Crown, the Kingdom, or its subjects